The Fragrance Shop announced the opening of 174 stores across the country on Monday, June 15, adhering to strict distancing and safety measures to keep staff and consumers safe.
To mark the reopening, The Fragrance Shop will offer shoppers up to 60% off designer, celebrity and new fragrances from the world’s finest fragrance houses including Davidoff, Paco Rabanne, Joop, Diesel and more. others.
To ensure stores can reopen safely, new systems have been put in place to meet government Covid-19 guidelines:-
- All stores will be equipped with hand sanitizer for staff and consumers
- Fragrance boutique staff will be provided with PPE
- Spacing guidelines will be provided to keep staff and shoppers 2 meters apart
- The number of consumers walking through the door at any time will be limited
- Hours of operation have been changed to allow our store employees to avoid rush hour transport
- The Fragrance Shop team has been specially trained to sample perfumes safely, and will explain the offers to you from a distance
- Consumers will be discouraged from handling the fragrances, store staff will bring them to the checkout after the fragrance is selected
- The Fragrance Shop will accept all payment methods, but contactless will be encouraged
Sanjay Vadera, CEO of The Fragrance Shop, said: “We are delighted to reopen our stores and have made the decision based on our confidence in our ability and training to do so safely for all staff and shoppers. We have systems in place to ensure that our customers and staff can meet government safety guidelines and will ensure that we provide the best and safest experience possible.