With spring on the way, it’s the perfect time to revamp your beauty routine.
Lifestyle and parenting expert Sherri French shares some smart and fun beauty ideas to up your beauty game this spring.
Double Agent 2-in-1 Hair Dryer + Straightening Brush – $150
- Amika’s Double Agent 2-in-1 Hair Dryer + Straightening Brush combines the ease of a straightening brush with the effectiveness of a hair dryer for a smooth, shiny finish.
- This multitasking hair dryer/straightening brush hybrid has three settings so you can customize your style:
- Hairdryer setting – to go from damp to dry hair or touch up your blow-dry.
- Combo hair dryer + thermal brush – to go from wet to dry + smooth – simultaneously straightening + brushing strands.
- Thermal brush setting – to smooth, finish or touch up dry hair.
- Available at Sephora and loveamika.com.
No subscription required, prices range from $38 to $500 with over 1000 brands and styles
- If you’re looking for an easy way to upgrade your spring wardrobe, Stitch Fix is the perfect shopping solution. Be styled according to what you’re looking for, from holiday-ready outfits to your favorite spring trends.
- It’s a personalized shopping experience designed just for you that combines the human touch of expert stylists with data science, making it simple to shop for what you feel best in.
- With a fix, you’ll be able to discover and shop for stylist-curated items that match your taste, size, and price range. You can even let your stylist know where you’ll be traveling so they can arrange a fix to suit your style and surroundings.
- Your Fix is filled with five curated pieces to try from the comfort of home. Shipping and returns are always free
- To begin your personalized shopping experience, visit stitchfix.com.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream – $100
- Charlotte’s Magic Cream’s innovative, award-winning and best-selling moisturizer was originally created behind the scenes to instantly prep and transform the look of models’ skin before fashion shows.
- Loved by celebrities and models, this breakthrough results-driven formula is infused with a magical matrix of oils, my “magic 8” of supercharged skincare ingredients to inundate your complexion with hydration and transform your look. appearance of tired, dull skin for glowing, dewy, plumper canvas!
- A Magic Cream is sold every 2 minutes*. (based on 2021 global sales)
- In clinical studies, skin was 200% firmer and 152% more elastic in just 8 weeks.
- Make it even more magical and engrave the lid for just $8 to make it the perfect personalized beauty gift.
- Available at CharlotteTilbury.com.
Village Naturals Therapy
Hydrating Foaming Soak – $5.27 | Hydrating Sugar Scrub – $5.27 | Moisturizing and Refreshing Body Spray – $5.27
- Village Naturals Therapy encourages consumers to “have a date with their skin” by launching their new Wellness by V/N Therapy Hydrate product line, featuring a hydrating bubble bath, sugar scrub and body spray.
- The collection enhances the personal care routine, with key ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, kiwi and mango to quench and brighten the skin.
- The new line is deliberately formulated with ingredients of natural origin and a lively citrus scent.
- Available at walmart.com and thevillagecompany.com/collections/therapy-hydrate.
To find details on all these clever spring beauty ideas, head over to @momhint on Instagram.